Reasons to sell your business
10 Questions that can help you decide whether to sell your business
- Do business problems keep you awake at night?
- Is there a serious illness, disability or death in your business or personal life?
- Is a divorce or dissolving a partnership (or other entity) requiring a sale?
- Are you worried about having the money to make payroll this week?
- Do you feel that your business demands more of your time and that affects your time with your family?
- Are customer or vendor problems becoming more commonplace?
- Are your vacations more about your work than having fun?
- Are you ready to retire, and do you have enough money to retire?
- Has the business started to decline because you are not paying attention to it?
- Could someone else do better with the business?
PREPARING TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS
To be ready to sell, you need 3 key elements:
- A Plan (how will you price, market, negotiate and close the sale of your business)
- The Right Resources (a qualified business broker, attorney, accountant, mentor)
- A Ready Attitude (are you ready to sell and change your life? finish strong, and let go?)
Involve Business Acquisitions, LLC – your business broker
Register with us at: Seller Registration Form